Here are a few of the things I’ve got on my mind…
1. Red lips, bare face- So easy, and such a pick-me-up.
2. For Love and Lemons Holiday Collection- With the holidays fast approaching (like, next week!?) I’ve got holiday party dressing on the brain. Probably one of my top ten favorite things to do is go to other people’s holiday parties. It’s not stressful like your own work holiday party and there is usually a open bar. Win win. But, hello, you still gotta look good. I saw For Love and Lemon’s Eternal Love dress online (which I thought was an absolute perfect party dress) which led me to their gorgeous Black Swan/ballerina lookbook. Sooo good.
3. Noe Undergarments- And for under those party dresses? I’m obsessed with Noe Undergarment’s cool girl innerwear. Although it would be a shame to hide them under a dress from the world. These pieces need to be seen!
4. Pilates- Currently doing a mix of reformer Pilates and cycling at Cycleates. I’ve been spinning on and off for a couple years now but this is the first time I’ve tried Pilates on the reformer and I am in love. Hoping this new obsession will prevent any poundage that always seems to appear in March. Damn March.
5. Leather and fishnets- Most likely thanks to Saint Laurent there an increase in leather pieces and a random pair of fishnets in my closet. The last time I wore fishnets on a regular basis was about 7 years ago. I also wore red lipstick as an everyday thing so maybe I’m just regressing. Nah, it’s just Hedi. You’ll know if the next time you see me I’m wearing a skinny tie or some lil sparkly 80’s-ish dress.
6. LONG white blonde hair- I’m on a mission to grow my hair long. Again. I know this is asking alot being that I have bleached hair but I am determined. So I’m popping Viviscal and Biotin like there’s no tomorrow and using the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. We shall see…
7. Leopard Coat- Questions that need answering… why does leopard just go with everything? And why did I give away my last leopard coat? Need one for #8 (see below). P.S. There’s those fishnets/leather skirt combo again (see #5).
8. New York!- Planning a trip to New York next month which now has me asking “What to wear!?”